Rhos-on-Sea Cycling Club welcomes all riders covering a wide range of ages and abilities: we have members from age 8 to 80+, and those new to the pedals right up to pros. To join the Club, please use the link to the British Cycling Club website.
The Club welcomes, supports and encourages Juniors towards a life long love of cycling. We have an active junior membership taking part in the full range of our activities. As a member you will have access to the vast range of experience along with friendly support from your fellow members.
Other benefits of junior membership include:
- A Rhos cycling top.
- Free entry to all Rhos organized events.
- Reimbursement of entry fees for local or national cycle races.
Junior membership fee = £5 + £1 admin fee to British Cycling.
Juniors include all ages up to and including 18.
In cycling Senior means above 18, so this includes a wide range of folk with a wide range of interests focused around two wheels. The Club can boast an impressive elite of older riders, young enthusiasts and a range of sociable and competitive riders. Several pro riders had their roots with Rhos. We are, above all, a group of like minded individuals who enjoy getting out on our bikes.
Your membership options include:
- First claim (i.e. your main club) membership: £20 + £1 admin fee
- Second claim (i.e. your second club): £20 + £1 admin fee
- Senior aged 65 and over, unemployed, student: £15 + £1 admin fee