Rhos-on-Sea Time Trial open to all and aimed at encouraging more ladies to join in and take part at a fun, friendly event.
You do not have to be super fit or super fast, you don’t need a special bike, or bars or kit! Just come long on your normal bike and have some fun 😄 There will be “spot prizes”, cake, and all women will pay only the standard £3.50 rate as “guests” of Rhos CC. Most of all, there will be a warm welcome … albeit probably a bit sweaty at the end!
- Meet to sign-on from 6.15pm, at Bodnant Welsh Food Carpark.
- The first rider starts at 7pm
- Riders are sent off at 1 minute intervals.
The course starts just opposite the Tal y Cafn pub, heads towards Llanrwst and uses the layby with the funny carved trees just outside Llanrwst for the ‘turn’ and then heads back up the A470 through the Maenan straights and finishes soon after Maenan. It is about 6 miles for the leg to Llanrwst and 4 miles for the leg back. After the finish you roll back to the carpark at Bodnant.
- All women: £3.50
- Rhos-on-Sea Cycling Club members: £3.50
- All other Cycling Club members: £5.00
- Any newcomer to cycling who wishes to take part: £5.00
- All Rhos juniors (under 16): Free!
Helmet and bright rear light are compulsory. No light – no ride. Also you are advised to use front lights if the weather is poor – be seen and be safe.
Please ride safely and enjoy the event.