Add to Calendar
12th September 2019 @ 6:30 pm
Glasdir Car Park
Llanrwst LL26 0DF
Llanrwst LL26 0DF
Rhos-on-Sea Cycling Club members: £4 All other Cycling Club members: £5 Any newcomer to cycling who wishes to take part: £5 All Rhos juniors (under 16): Free!
Our Hill Climb/Time Trials are designed to encourage novices and seasoned riders and are open to all clubs to race in the series.
Rhos CC Hill Climb
Ride Segment Llanrwst, Gwynedd, United Kingdom
Sign-on and payment
- Please sign-on and pay at least 30 minutes before the first rider start time. This allows the timekeeper and marshals enough time to put the start sheet together, issue the numbers and start on time.
- Please remember numbers for each Time Trial are limited to 40 riders due to risk assessments, so arrive early to avoid disappointment.
Helmet and lights
- All Club events are run according to CTT regulations.
- All riders are strongly encouraged to wear a helmet and have a working ‘bright’ red rear light for all Time Trials. For rides starting at 18:30 and in poor light conditions, riders should be prepared to have a bright front light.
- All Juniors must wear a helmet and have a bright red working tail light.
- For the latest updates, marshal information, and any last minute changes or cancellations, look on our Rhos on Sea CC Facebook page.
- Open to all clubs, no entry fee to the leagues.
- There are two leagues consisting of a TT bike league and a non-TT bike league. So the only rule to determine which league you are in is; if you have TT bars on your bike, you are in the TT bike league.
- ✓ = League Points available. Where points are unavailable, the event may clash with an Open event.
- The series of Time Trials are run over the season and it’s your best 10 scores plus 1 marshalling duty which you get average points for. Please note, that only 1 marshalling duty point goes towards the average, regardless of how many times you choose to marshal during a season.
- 50 points awarded for 1st place and decreasing in increments of 1 point per place. (49 points for 2nd, 48 points for 3rd etc).
Marshals & Timekeepers
- All our marshals and timekeepers are experienced in hosting time trials, but please be considerate as they are volunteers.
- If a marshal position is a no show, all rider numbers will go into a hat and the rider that is chosen to marshal will ride for free at their next Time Trial. If there are no marshals, then there’s no race so please be prepared to help out.
- A very useful Timekeeper re-fresher PDF has been compiled and can be downloaded at the following link: TT_Presentation PDF
- A clear guide on how to use stop watches during the Time Trials can be downloaded at the following link: StopWatch_Instructions